Wardrobe peek: My accessories

12:00 PM

Sex and the city may have ended its glorious television run and then cinema runs quite a while go but one thing that remained deeply etched in my mind - "I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my closet.", the infamous quote by Carrie Bradshaw, one of my favourite characters of all time. That is how the whole concept of walk-in wardrobe came into vogue.

DSC_0086


My mom can testify to the amount of money that has rolled out of my piggy bank to the frivolous wants and needs of a fashionista wannabe, aka me. Of all the beautiful things that I term candy - arm candy, wrist candy, foot candy even, I shall feature a couple of my favourites that hang somewhere in the closet.





DSC_0089

Semi precious gem stone earrings from the Grand Bazaar in Istanbul. 




Once upon a time, Tiffany and Co's charm bracelets were THE valentine's day gift to receive. 


Every charm would signify something momentous and I made mine with a Thomas Sabo, with love from Germany.




Not too long ago, there was a statement piece replicated to death by every accessory loving brand and appeared in the corners of Platinum Mall was once a Lanvin collaboration with HM and I fought literally tooth and nail at the Hongkong launch day for this.
 


DSC_0101

I nailed my very first H bracelet in Milan and I fell in love with the design and colour. Very functional and easy to match, I consider this a must have.

 
DSC_0092

Yet another favourite that spruces any outfit up with pops of colour, very versatile too! Call it strange or not but until now, with all the online retail therapy that I have done, none of which are for women jewelry online. And all in the comfort of my home even - Zalora has similar pieces of all that I have scoured worldwide, all a click away. How cool is that!

 Images courtesy of Zalora

Dangling Heart Bracelet by Ezra By Zalora ($39.90)


Too cute and made with swarovwski elements for the extra sparkle!




Images courtesy of Zalora
Double Tour Studs Wrap by Something Borrowed ($5.90)
A gorgeous piece at a teeny weeny fraction of the real deal! This would add an edge to any outfit. 

  Images courtesy of Zalora
St Bart's Crystal Earrings by Betsey Johnson ($52)

The only local retail shop that I have spotted Betsey Johnson's range of accessories is at Steve Madden and joy is finding her collection on Zalora too. For the ladies with some spunk

What do you have in your wardrobe then? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts