[ADV] YOON Salon: Get closer to hair goals with $28 trial!

10:26 PM

 This is a sponsored review by YOON Salon. 




If one’s eyes are the windows to one’s soul, then one’s crowning glory would be the pride of any man.

The hairdressing industry is highly competitive and to really stand out against competition, a studio needs to be differentiated. YOON, a homegrown brand, with three outlets to its name has been providing customers with premium hairdressing services for customers from all walks of life.

Here’s 5 differentiating factors on why you need to consider this particular studio for your next tame the tresses appointment.

Try Bespoke Premium Salon Services for Just $28 – DEAL!

Unsure if you want to take the plunge with their services and end up having to pay through your nose? Fret not, YOON charges a pocket friendly $28 for your first trial and you can decide if you want to return for a repeat visit! It is a very small price to pay for premium treatments for your tresses and styling services.

First up, you get a personalised style guide and your stylist makes recommendations based on your face shape, paired with their highly precise cutting techniques, you are on your way to looking like a million dollars with just $28.

Bespoke is what ticks in this day and age, consumers are king and so is bespoke. The extensive service range can be replicated but not the experience.



Judging from their raving reviews, a return is a must! If you aren’t already sold, I am.

Extensive Range of Services For Your Tresses

There is something for everyone regardless of the type of strands you have. Take your pick from their wide range of services. There are no crowning glory related concerns  that this professional studio cannot solve! From the basic treatments such as haircuts and wash and blow, to more skillful treatments like Korean S-Curl Perm and Balayage, to soothing services like scalp or hair treatment, there’s something for everyone!



It is important to pick a studio that is updated and well versed with the latest trends. I mean, why choose a dated style if a trendier version is available? Personally, I’ve had my fair share of experiences where I’ve been to a salon and asked for something that they did not have but instead was proposed something that they waved off as “similar”. Having made the appointment, I just went along with what they had rather than what I wanted.

If possible, I also tend to find salons that cater to the whole family so we can settle everyone’s haircuts at a single location without having to travel far and wide. Time is never on my side with 2 toddlers especially! A major plus point for me, would be if the stylists are great with children and Yoon Salon is, as seen from their glowing reviews from their younger customers! I’ve had to deal with one too many toddler meltdowns at the salon, over a simple cut!

Accessible for Both the Heartlanders and Mall Goers

All 3 outlets are situated in accessible locations like Havelock II Shopping Centre, Midpoint Orchard Shopping Centre and Queensway Shopping Centre, they are easily located. I stuck with my own stylist for years only because she was based in Orchard – great for a break when the shopping gets tough and when I need a good prim me proper and colour me pretty. Back in those pre-children days when time was an excess, I would sneak out at the facial parlour for a good facial, book a massage session for a good knead and end off the love myself to death day with a hair cut. Well a cocktail or two at sundown really will not hurt after spending the dollars to upkeep myself!

Tips for Free!

There is a blog within their website which shares heaps of tips on how to protect your mane and what are the latest trends that you can consider before heading down for a snip. Sharing is caring and I like the extras they are throwing in, what more…for free!

I found these articles exceptionally useful and you can have a read too! Here are two articles I found interesting:

        How to pick the right hair dye

 

Truth be told, I know very little about the types of dye and different dyeing techniques. The times I’ve dyed or highlighted my tresses have been straight forward, I tell the stylist the colour I want, she mixes and I get it dyed. Simple.

 

I’ve mostly stuck with browns and reds because any other colour seems to need bleaching. And, they have mostly gotten fainter with more washes.

 

        Is scalp cleansing worth it?

 

There is no shortcut to quality maintenance for your crowning glory and it definitely does not stop at choosing the right shampoo or getting a cheap and quick cut. Scalp cleansing is very key to healthy and beautiful looking locks.

 

Your Opinions Matter, and So Do Theirs

I’ve been to one too many salons that do not give an opinion about the service and most times I end up with the same old boring cut because I am not daring enough to just try out something new. Previously, I did a ceramic perm and my stylist did not insist for me to have hair treatment together with my perm. I ended up with a really frizzy perm which I was not too happy with and the only solution was to get a re-perm and a separate hair treatment which saw me sitting in the salon for a good half day.

So what is great about this studio is, the personal consultation that takes place before you get your hair cut or any other service with their experienced stylists doing a full assessment on your face shape and preferences before recommending what really suits. This is the time to ask all the questions you want, make the necessary clarifications before deciding on the type of service and treatment! Nobody likes surprises, right? 





 Craft your YOON experience today by booking your first trial today! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts