Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillows Review!

3:22 PM

 ~Review~

 

DSC_5000

Thanks to parenthood, I have no problems falling asleep every night. And thanks to parenthood, every single special occasion dedicated to us amazing mothers, I wish for more sleep. While sleep is a luxury, I am more than thankful if I get quality sleep.

I'm the sort who tests out the mattress and pillows before Covid-19 struck and thanks to the situation, being able to order my pillows online has to be the greatest blessing. No hassle no fuss and best of all, the germophobe in me is happy - testing mattresses is really quite a germy affair! Who knows if the person before me isn't a carrier of germs? 

 DSC_5008

Anyway, these Made in Germany Origin Superior Coolmax® Latex Pillows have been out of stock for the longest time. These highly popular latex foam pillows are denser than the usual memory foam or fibre. I love that it gets moulded to the shape of my head and gives such great sleep support. They claim that the pillow is able to hold its shape too for long!

 

DSC_5010

Infused with their proprietary cooling gel formula, no more sweating on my pillows!

Another major plus point? The material is hypoallergenic, super important in these times especially.  

 

DSC_5016

There is double protection too as this comes with a removable pillow cover and I drape another over for frivolous reasons like my pillow cases should match my mattress cover and comforter. 

There's loads more to love about Origin's pillows, there's a 7 day free return clause and comes with 2 years warranty. 

 DSC_5028 

 Look who also loves these new pillows?

So with all these niceties about it, how did it survive the sleep test? The caveat is, I love my pillows softer, too firm pillows are not my thing and neither are downy pillows. So with that in mind, I had the best quality sleep in a darn long while. Slept like a baby, and possibly better than my babies. 

 

Still not sold, you really need to read up on the Best 8 Pillows in Singapore

Best in Singapore:

Facebook Instagram | Website

 

Origin Mattress:

Facebook Instagram | Website

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts