Hey 2023

4:05 PM

 


Not sure if anyone comes by anymore. But we're good! I wish Covid didn't happen and we had so much more we wanted to do - the countries, the experiences and memories we could have made together. 

We lost and gained relationships, the children are in a good place - 4 and 7 is definitely a fun age. They play well together, annoy the crap out of each other and we all want to send them back to school the moment we pick them up. 

When I started this blog I wish that it can be a space for me to store memories, but the way social media has become, the recent sharenting hooha has definitely made me rethink. If you know us, you'd definitely know where to find us..else stay tuned for my sporadic updates! Promise to be more regular. :)

Hope everyone is doing well this Year of the Rabbit - only good things!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts