Polliwogs at Suntec

12:00 PM

DSC_2957

Since Polliwogs at East Point and subsequently Waka Waka, I have become such a Polliwogs fan, it became only natural to check off the other playgrounds under the same group. Truth be told, this is my idea of favourite indoor playground though the equipment are by and large similar, I was pleasantly surprised to see C take on them like a pro.

What I loved?

DSC_2936

The designated area for babies and the staff bothered enough to keep the area free of toddlers and older kids.


DSC_2937

Slides were definitely more advanced than the other indoor playgrounds for babies and that water bed that C loved so much!

DSC_2929
 
DSC_2932

What I didn't?

There is little to dislike about Polliwogs playgrounds, infact Waka Waka spoilt us so.

What's next? 

More visits for sure though this outlet isn't my favouritest though it is just next to Bove!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts