Disney on Ice 2018

2:48 PM

doi1


I have been a disney fan all, perhaps it is about fairy tales to me and in this make believe fantasy, the good always prevails though somewhere down the line of watching Cinderella 100 times and growing up, the real world was hardly like it in Disney.


doi3 Disney on Ice it was then to introduce this magical world to C, maybe he would subscribe to this or maybe he wouldn't...but armed with rinkside tickets, I was keeping my fingers crossed about his reaction to these large mascots prancing infront of him. The worst case scenario would be us hovering outside the stadium away from the things that made him "scared scared".
doi2

I like how well controlled the crowds are - well this, unlike the usual concert goers I am used to is more tame. Queues moved fast and we were shown our seats in a jiffy. Even the snack and merchandise corner was kept small with larger than life prices.
doi7

We had the snack cart parked right infront of me, think $18 cotton candies and $19 slushie cups...but the kids all loved it. The only time I thought it was mayhem was when the beeline formed for these sweet treats during intermission.
doi4

It started right on time (yay) and the first installment saw us taking a trip down Disney's memory lane...and the big kid in me and the Hubba spent our time naming the characters and C was absolutely enthralled. Brownie points to DOI for being so engaging. There were moments he got fidgety but nothing we couldn't handle and it was until the last few minutes that we resorted to feeding him puffs and it was a finale!


While all was good, I have to say the snow irritated me to no end. It snowed nonstop and they were soap suds which smelt and left a sticky residue. AND...it snowed three times. Bummer!
doi6

Thank you for the memories, Disney On Ice, see you next year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts