My little black box

8:26 AM


Let me try to catch up on the time that has flown by too quickly since the big day. Everyday is spent in a rush and by the time we even have time to recount the daily grind, it's time for bed. We're not even talking about a chapter with out mini mes yet - since when did time fly so fast?

Immensely grateful for family support during this transition period - big love! 

My sister crept up to my room in my
last night as a miss, stifled her tears to hand me the lovely little box and we both burst into tears. I suppose it's getting ourselves adjusted to changes...I'm no longer just her sister anymore, I'm someone else's wife. 

I hope she knows nothing changes, kinship lasts forever. Every birthday and frivolous occasion won't be spent any different. ❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts