Goat Xi Fa Cai

5:07 PM

I made a resolution somewhere in between January and February to master 52 recipes by the end of the year and thankfully for CNY, I managed to nail some recipes!



Cornflake cups, possibly the most idiot proof alive with just butter, honey and store bought cornflakes.



Milo cookies, the day that I got obsessed with the childhood drink I never quite liked. The cookie version was however, sooo delicious!



My banana cake that did not rise but was oh-so-delicious with store bought speculoos butter!



I hoped onto the band wagon of air fried crab stick crisps and went overboard with the flavouring - truffle oil, pepper and herbs and lastly paprika.



Bak Kwa that I originally wanted to air fry but ended up sending into the oven.

Of course, I ended up buying the more technically challenging and complex goodies like kueh lapis and nian gao from our favourite stores.I hope the year ahead brings lots of joy, health and wealth to all!

Hope I'm not too late, huat ah!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts