Flower therapy with fleuriste.sg

9:48 AM

DSC_2422

August has been a lucky month so far, I scored a pair of invites to Fleuriste.sg's first floral workshop! It has been ages since I even bought flowers for the house, much less have time to make a bouquet and the Hubba was dragged along and we aptly termed it "bonding time".

DSC_2423

Spotting this whole row of flowers only made me smile, gorgeous posies we would be working on!



We had an apron each. 
 

Succulents before they were removed from their pots and cleansed...a crafty afternoon awaited!

DSC_2440 

Get ready to dirty your hands. 


DSC_2459

The gorgeous creation by one of the ladies behind Fleuriste. 

DSC_2444

Flowers I picked out. 



An hour later, us and our proud bouquets - pardon the hubba's plastic bag wrapped bottom...but I thought he did a mighty good job considering it was his first attempt. 

It was a fun session to be able to craft with flowers and he has decided to do up his own bouquets for future special occasions. :x 

Thank you for the wonderful session fleuriste.sg, do show them some love by joining their upcoming cosy classes or ordering a bouquet!


Glitter for breakfast and shine all day, word.

DSC_2451

I wonder who did it better. Me?


DSC_2460 

Or the man?


DSC_2430

Our sweet treats. 

  DSC_2427 

Homemade chilled drinks too. 

I've got my eye on watercolour sessions next.... :P

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts