Timothy Oulton Bespoke

5:16 PM

I have the husband to thank when it comes to bespoke. Or trying to understand the world of bespoke. A customized piece to call your own and the fact that it is just one piece makes it extra special.

So for his birthday, I racked my brains for a present that would be meaningful - I am a stickler for meaningful presents and one that he cannot choose to underutilise. And being the man who has everything he wants except for things that he himself nor I cannot afford, it was more than an uphill task.

I was all set on getting him the Darby Briefcase and was this close to placing the order when I realised they also did Bespoke! #roadofnoreturn

A couple of emails with Bryan Cheng, their brand ambassador got me splurging for this present that I hope would make the husband the happiest man on his birthday.




Happy Birthday baby, one year younger and another year wiser. xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts