Full month party!

11:08 AM

DSC_5374
30 days whizzed by so fast, I felt at some point that I was trapped in some time machine and truth be told, planning for his full month occurred way before that - when I had all the frivolity and time in the world to think about theme, food....candy table and more. Leaving me to just handle confirming my choices during confinement. Overplanning, is never a bad thing I realised. 

DSC_5376 

The star of the day all dressed in bananas. My original outfit could not get delivered in time, bummer! Thank goodness I found something in time.

DSC_5246

Frivolous momma had nails to match too!


Buffet Caterer - Yeh Lai Siang

DSC_5354

I've heard good reviews about Yeh Lai Siang and decided to engage them for his full month! Honestly, I was tempted by the hainanese chicken rice and steamed chicken that was part of the menu but ended up not even ordering either.

DSC_5355

Portions are big and fed more than 70 people with my 50 pax order.

DSC_5357

Stir Fry Gui Hua Noodle
Yeh’s Curry Chicken, Potato Spice

DSC_5359

DSC_5360





Sliced Fish with Celery Concoction

DSC_5366

Traditional Teochew Braised Duck

DSC_5361

Prawns with Sambal Glazing

DSC_5365



DSC_5364
Packet drinks that we added on to supplement the refreshing lemonade that came with the buffet.


Candy Table - DIY

I went a little over bananas with my theme of bananas - so punny.

DSC_5331

DSC_5328

Jara Petit Cheese Cups

DSC_5310

Sucresdelices Steamed Cakes

Banana Milk

Banana Chocolate Pocky

DSC_5356

Chocolate cake by Awfully Chocolate

DSC_5353

Ang Ku Kueh

005

Bananas
Banana choco pocky

016


Kettle corn

Decor - Taobao

I refused to pay $15-20 per balloon so it was off to Taobao again for the foil balloons and then rented a helium tank to fill them! #effortmax

Full Month Packages - DIY

For the special team of doctors and nurses who made such a huge difference in our lives. While our journey was not smooth sailing but here's to our unsung heroes of National University Hospital.

DSC_4982

Instead of the regular full month packages, I wanted something more meaningful for this Sin-HK by product.

I sourced for the steamers from Taobao and the various vendors for different elements in the package.
DSC_4971

Homemade red eggs!



DSC_4969

Glutinous rice sushi anyone?

DSC_4975

In its full glory! 

DSC_5391 

With that the precious bub turned one month old - thankfully he slept through the rara whilst his parents and grandparents were mad tired. Onward to more milestones!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts