Tula bash

4:26 PM


I joined my mummy friends at the Tula bash over the weekend and also to celebrate the first year anniversary of Tula Stocking Buddies! How lucky were we to nab these golden tickets to the event - turns out, the wait list was super long!



Us and our tulas. Finally C can fit into one without the insert!


One with the founder, Ula herself! A super friendly lady who clearly knows what we mummies need...a baby carrier that hugs our babies and keeps them close to us.


C and our lucky score - a mesh tula to add to the collection! I'm not sure if he understands Tula - at least he doesn't wriggle and squirm like he first did.

I used to think Tula was just another brand, nabbing one was obviously not easy and every collection is still as tempting. Until the wave of magic dust hits C like magic and puts him down for a nap so easily did I fall in love with it too.

Three tulas later, I have not given up on expanding the collection and the Hubba I swear is almost rolling his eyes at me. They are young this once (only!) and how long more would he allow me to cuddle him so close!?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts