CNY 2017

1:57 PM

I've not exactly been the most hardworking with the updates for the bub and CNY is already here! Last year we were still toying with the idea if I should announce to our relatives yet. Fast forward one year, the bub's already here and possibly the last one that we aren't chasing after him.


Reunion lunch and a somewhat uncoordinated family with everyone not looking in the same direction.


And is this the start of rebellion? Aih, anyhow one for the album!


The year of the rooster descended too soon and all I wanted was a photo with these rooster ornaments and being the usual fascinated kid he is, he was busy attacking it.


And finally got so defeated he refused to smile for me.


Only of late did my Mom insist we have a tea ceremony, exchange good wishes before receiving red packets from the elders. I guess with the bub, we instil that early! Hopefully next year he knows that Gong Xi Gong Xi gets him red packets to keep and not eat!


Feeling festive with an ang ku kueh!


His super ang gong gong outfit, just because. Poor fella had to look like he is celebrating National Day too!


I was definitely screaming inside not to match us all in red - sorry, this family togetherness does not appeal to my fashion senses. Anyhow, the first and hopefully no more of this united front.


Things got more exciting with a play date with his friends! He played and rolled around...was too enthusiastic trying to befriend the babies and liked a korkor best.


And that wrapped up the long weekend and I'm already missing it.

To good health and happy times, have a prosperous year everyone!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts