Crawl, baby crawl!

12:00 PM



On a whim, I signed C up for a baby crawling contest alongside his diaper buddies and we were stuck at "Ready, on the marks, get set..." and "GO" never happened.

We definitely had a good laugh over it since he was stuck in that position until the race ended but was clearly too pleased later at home by crawling everywhere. Hurhur.

In the most cliche storytelling manner ever - winning isn't everything, neither is losing. Sounds like a life lesson in itself.

Now, my baby boy probably doesn't comprehend the concept of winning or losing and I wish he stays that way. I could very well be that mother who'd cry along with him if he comes home sobbing that he lost the first of many competitions and wish that I could cushion all that disappointments for him.

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn." How meaningful a quote and this shall be my take on future lessons for him. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts