Happy Mother's Day

4:39 PM


This year's Mother's Day was extra special because...I celebrated it as a special individual. My first Mother's Day cake, from the Hubba to me and it was a fridge surprise that went without a surprise. HAHA! 

I was rushing out and actually opened the closed the fridge doors without even checking the contents and the Hubba was surprised I made no mention of the surprise sitting in the fridge. #lifeofamom #truestory

"So did you see the surprise?" 

OOPS. 

Anyhow, was a really sweet gesture by the Hubba and in a cake flavour we both love! 


And one for the tireless mom, now grandma who's been instrumental in C's life and mine.

"The best Moms get promoted to Grandmas" would sum it all up. The love she has for me and now for C warms my heart so much, so much. She even declared if she knew that children were sucha ball of fun and joy back then, she'd consider having more. HAHA! Second time parenthood it seems then.


Mother's Day lunch over my idea of best unagi don around. Nothing beats uninterrupted lunch time and good food. To think I was guilt tripped having to leave him behind just for those couple of hours!



These two drive me up and down the wall so very often but I really would not have it any other way.


Thank you for picking me to be your Mom, and the great perhaps that one day you'd make me cry, throw my hands up in frustration or even drive me nuts with your naughty antics but till then, I'll enjoy you as you are. Small, cute and a ball of fun.




Best understood in cantonese, and it's back to the daily grind and mommy duties!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts