The curse of the charm bracelet

12:00 PM

I look forward to every Valentine's and Christmas simply because the brands go all out to woe men and women into purchasing that special trinklet that could buy them yet another year's worth of peace. Charm bracelets are by far the most sought after and recommended gift for "Her" every special occasion from the mass to the luxury labels - and I at some point have fallen so in love with the bracelet and the charms that come with every memory.

Which girl does not love the robin blue box? I certainly do and joy to the world every time I spot the all too familiar white ribbon and blue box. My first charm bracelet was a gift to myself and then a second was for me to fill up with charms as time went by.



Did I ever say then that T and C has the most gorgeous and ridiculously priced charms bracelets ever? Too cute, too expensive and then, too frivolous.



Some time later came the Pandora and Thomas Sabo craze.Well of course, jumping into the Pandora bandwagon would have been the usual route but I headed the Thomas Sabo way - nailing one in a trip to Germany and completing it with a string of charms.

Effiel Tower is and still remains a lovely charm to have, regardless the brand.



The only other times I have succumbed to the Pandora is when I turn secret santa and decide to surprise the sis with them. Two bracelets and tons of charms later, I am sure she is so very charmed every time she wears it.

Limited edition charms are such a tease always don't you think?

And taken off the horse's mouth - the irony is, the Man says men tend to think they are only charming to the women.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts