Christian Grey

2:34 PM

I never quite thought I'd end up counting our milestones by month...not that marriage has gotten any less exciting or fun as started out but we have to admit, reality does bring us to ground zero and fairytales somehow-along-the-way have ceased to exist.

Today marks our 20th month of <strike> blessed </strike> <strike> happy </strike> <strike> ok, wonderful </strike> union, on good days I think it's blessed and of course bad days does warrant a different choice of adjective. Unfortunately, not everyday is strawberries and popcorn kind of happy!


My fairytale moment is collecting my 50 Shades collection this week. I totally cannot wait to start cramming it cover to cover and...dream my Christian Grey alive. Super delayed fanatism I know but this definitely beats having to wait for the next title to be published!


Hur. Hur. Hur. 

#shitthehusbandsays


Flabberghasted by the Hubba's response but he was right, actually. We did chase the sunset before in our bicycles on the beautiful island of Vilingili in Maldives.

You may never be the Christian Grey in 50 Shades, but for all these lovely memories we create together...I think I'd just live with this Christian Grey I have.

Happy monthisary, I probably will forget to continously count and thank you for the love, annoyance and living every month like it's our first! LOL.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts