Bookshop hopping

10:00 AM


Hubba introduced me to this bookstore, one that is unlike the MPHs and Opentrolley.com's...this stored a whole wealth of reading material for christian growth. Growing up, I relied alot on Sunday School and cellgroup to provide me with supplements and this has to be a haven! Tons of books though not all titles on amazon.com can be found here...better than none mesays and a whole universe of trinklets..


FINALLY we got down to buying something for the house. I would have very much wanted a cruxifix but the verse on this decor piece called out to us instead. 

Timely reminder every single time we come and leave home. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13.


And...my spiritual journey continues with a daily reader...for an entire year! :) Now, I can really check off growing with christ on my resolution list...

I foresee myself heading back more times to fill our home with more of his word..

SKS Warehouse
315 Outram Road, Tan Boon Liat Building, #09-03, S(169074)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts