Infertility woes: Informing the parents

12:00 PM

I come from a family that believes in open communication. To an outsider, this probably seems outrageous because there are things that can be said and cannot. Yet I am thankful that there is none of the imaginary barriers. 

Even then, I found it hard telling my parents. I honestly have never found it harder to break any other news but this. The anguish and pain I put them through this journey, I will never forget. The disappointment they face with me everytime I get disappointed, I can never imagine. I know my Mom hurts for me every single time I wail my heart out but she does not say. I know my Dad aches for us in all the silence.

But we just had to and the support that came thereafter was immense - the prayers they offered above all. I cannot reiterate how important that meant to us.

Thank you dad and mom. :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts