The devil wears prada...prata?

10:00 AM

There was a parody that went almost viral earlier this year. A prata bag. And while most men went over the board with the sharing, one cannot muse but the devil does wear prada, doesn't she?

I loved the movie to bits, gotta give Meryl Streep some credit for pulling the role off brilliantly.

I'm not sure when and where Prada entered my lust list, pretty sure this started way before the movie itself. The acquisitions started one by one...and even the companions bought Prada as gifts.


DSC_0015
My first orange bag

I would very much have wished that the orange belonged to another brand but no lobster, shrimp is as good yes? Famed for the waterproof Nylon material, bags and make up pouches made with this material sold as hotcakes for a number of years. A Prada fan proudly declared that it was double walled so even if the insides are stained, the outside will not show.

Lightweight and terribly eyecatching, this remains one of my favourites.

DSC_0221

The Space Outlet Mayhem

Nobody goes to Italy without a visit to Space Outlet, a drive from Florence. Infact it was the highlight of my trip - a warehouse for shopaholics. Past season items but the prices more than justify them.

The shades I never got but still lusted 

Butterfly shades were all the rage when Victoria Beckham donned them. That unique curves and how it covered half my face, was always on my mind. I never got down to bagging them though...what a pity!


DSC_0807

So long farewell, shades

My first pair of Prada shades albeit costing just 40 Euros and a huge steal, was lost during my honeymoon. As bummed as I was and hot headed at the husband for not looking out for it, they were so comfy and fashionable while they lasted!

Smell like Prada

The most value for money acquisition is their perfumes, an explosion of feminine touches in their provocative designed Prada Candy bottles. Well if you cannot carry Prada, wearing it as a scent is equally seductive methinks.

So which devil will you be?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts