Amazonia Fun - a safari themed wonderland

11:42 AM

The thing about parenthood, it cheapo-fies you if you're already not cheapo by nature. I actually think it made my closet auntie unlock itself even further. So Amazonia was also on the list since it offered free play for under 1 babies.





The catch was, while C plays for free, adults pay a nominal fee of a dollar each but we had to spend $10 at their cafe. And GST is chargeable.





For the older kids, the concepts of mini golf or space ball would appeal but for babies and toddlers, play area is limited and C was not too impressed.






DSC_5335


The very welcoming playground front.


DSC_5329


Locker area!


DSC_5328




They took the safari theme very seriously, adorning their corridors too!


DSC_5333


Those slides are made not for the faint hearted.


DSC_5162


The older kids had such a ball of time, I'd love to go on one too...myself!


DSC_5294


DSC_5295


The other play areas that need supplements.


DSC_5296


Toddler area!


DSC_5166


Clear signages but as usual the older kids tend to turn a blind eye and deaf ear to.


DSC_5164


Their cafeteria offers a rather limited menu and with that mandatory spend, I had to buy something anyhow.


DSC_5163


Pricey café food and I ended up with 6 curry puffs, decent tasting but Old Chang Kee anytime.


DSC_5179 DSC_5187


DSC_5282

What I liked?


There were adequate play areas within the toddler corner, except we had to keep telling the older kids off. A major pet peeve on my side but I do think this indoor playground does appeal with the usage of colours and there is a proper theme for all their play areas.


What I didn't?


The force spend policy. I mean I rather a higher ticket price than be forced to spend on food that was overpriced and okay tasting.






What's next?


A probable return when he's older!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts