Pororo Park @ Marina Square

12:00 PM

DSC_4218


We paid a visit to Pororo Park without an idea who Pororo was, apart from the fact it is a penguin. This would resonate better with fans but I was there just to check out what they had.


DSC_4037


The only indoor playground to date with a train ride included in the ticket price, well one can go on it continuously and only for older kids.


DSC_4044


Cyrus had a ball of time at the supermart, and that peanut which he insisted on bringing everywhere within the compound.


DSC_4199


There were two slides in the area for older kids, a ball pit and sand pit which had no age limit and a toddler's area. Rather limiting, if you ask me.


DSC_4217


The said toddler's area, as pathetic as it looked was actually a hit.


DSC_4192


At least the toys were rather new!


DSC_4075


Taking pictures to justify our attendance at the park!


DSC_4091


One of us was clearly more thrilled than the other. See what I mean by he loved the corn and peanut toy?


DSC_4144


Hooray to free rides, if he could, he'd probably go on it for eternity.


DSC_4157




We missed the mascot show but just had to snap a photo for the album!


What I liked?


I liked how different this playground was from the rest, it was a mini theme park and even for me as an adult, I was intrigued.


What I didn't?


Well...it was an enjoyable experience but the prices are on the higher side for the space area that was for play.


What's next?


We will be back for sure and this time, I'd make sure we are well educated about Pororo!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Should let Cyrus try the Hinoki Pool! Both Chanelle and Cayla love it sooo much! My first time seeing Cayla so engrossed with playing lol. They were close to tears when we carried them out hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhi!! wah ok, shall make a note but now the entrance fees are so ex for above a year old!

      Delete

Popular Posts