Tickle Tickle @ Delta Sports Hall

12:00 PM

DSC_7801




I am finally updated with my indoor playgrounds reviews though there are a few still lurking...I've gotta be more hardworking with my updates!


Tickle Tickle is a series of indoor playgrounds in heartlands and this was right smack in a sports hall within Henderson estate. I was cautious about the crowds but I thought no harm just dropping by to have a look anyway.


This was what greeted me on a Sunday afternoon, manageable number of kids and adults but the place was a mess - like hurricane kissed and in a complete mess.


DSC_7802 DSC_7803


Apart from a cordoned birthday area, and both sides of the walls lined with these role play areas, it was pretty much free play elsewhere with plenty of automobiles.




What I loved about it


The price point at $15 and 2 hours of play, it was a good deal. Considering C is way and above the first year mark, everywhere else is charging higher prices.


DSC_7729


The number of automobiles around! While he didn't look like he enjoyed it, he went on every single one of these quality toys (Little tykes!) And to my delight, he went on the scooter after so many months of us encouraging him to go on one!


DSC_7780


We all had fun on the slide though this really made my bones creek a little. They are built for little people afterall!


DSC_7719




These little grocery pushcarts are going for $99 each, if anyone wants to cart one home. Literally!


What I didn't


The size and how messy the place is. Granted the toys did look worn out but that is a result of prolonged wear and tear.


DSC_7827




This sums our experience up, fun and we would return...or perhaps check out other outlets!


Tickle Tickle
Delta Sports Hall
900 Tiong Bahru Road

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts