18 months: Milestone update

5:22 PM

DSC_5102

I figure I cannot keep up with these milestone letters. I might as well just note his milestones to the best of my failing memory.


  • He walks, runs and...sometimes breaks into a little dance by bending his knees (I call it dancing like an ah pek!).
  • He can speak in two syllables - open, amen (so so so cute when he completes my sentences "in Jesus' precious name, we say....?", aircon, bubbles, aunty, uncle, ami for 蚂蚁.
  • Chinese is so foreign to him, speaks with a jiak kantang accent. So far we've tried 蚂蚁, 我是.
  • Loves cats when we have a dog who allows him to bully to now. His favourite book of all time - Cat Nap.
  • He knows how to smile and many a time we end up with wrinkled noses and squinty eyes.
  • Favourite food still remains banana! He can self feed pretty well though soup is still very tricky.
  • We started school right on the dot at 18 months and a day. Read all about his journey in his other posts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts