Dress me pretty

9:30 AM

I am not sure when I stopped shopping in physical stores but whilst I did, I mostly shopped at U2 (once a brand under G2000), Mango and Sports Girl (Yet another now defunt Australian brand).

The Mango sales were THE sales then in my schooling days and if anything, their sales probably honed my ability to shop under duress. The preview sale days were crazy affairs - aircon will be turned off and  women everywhere. Dressing rooms are nothing but trouble during a sale so people change in every nook and cranny there is with a mirror.

I took this love for the Spanish label overseas - Hongkong, Europe and anywhere else where it exists. These days, apart from shopping when I travel, I do so mostly online - blogshops or mainly Asos.

Just to share some of our couple-y outfits of the day!

French Connection dress // Zara Heels // Chanel Clutch


Zara Top // Labelless Tights // Zara Heels
 
 Dress from Bangkok // LV Bag // CK shoes


ASOS dress // Prada Bag // CK Shoes


ASOS Dress // CK Shoes
 

ASOS Dress // Necklace Taobao // CK Shoes

ASOS Dress // CK Shoes

I've been chalking up a slew of #ootd shots with the hubba and surprisingly, majority are purchased online! Mainly because of the perks of shopping online, I have mostly turned to having everything a click away. The bane of Asos is, there are labels with restricted import access and amongst the few are Mango. Even River Island ships to Singapore with a wider range too!

Mango's fashion dresses are now available on Zalora - hooray, no more hussling out in the stores and I still keep to everything a click away.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts