Photoshoot Nails

9:33 AM

As with every vain bride, I had my nails pampered before the shoot - hoping that they would be featured in the shots.

I had mine done with Junying from Thistlebelle, a homebased manicurist in Toa Payoh. I placed a deposit before securing my slot and headed for my appointment! She's got a really friendly dog - Jewel who is sucha cute fur ball!

I originally wanted something flamboyant and loud but decided against it since it was still a bridal shoot - so here's it with marbling and Sha stickers! Loving the details like the ring on my fourth finger!

Junying is so friendly and we chatted like old friends - how often do you even get that! I've mentioned a halloween theme I wanted to do, maybe I'll head back for that!


Completed bridal nails!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts