First Time Mum - Bodycare during pregnancy

12:00 PM

Stretchmarks are the bane of every mom to be and we all try to avoid and prevent using whatever methods feasible. While my mom's own gynae mused that none of these over the counter solutions are truly effective, it all boils down to one's skin elasticity eventually.

Truth be told, I have been an avid body care user since my University days, after a particular project that scared the living day lights of me how old one's skin can be relative to the age without proper care.

Anyhow, sharing the goodies that I have been piling on so religiously, hopefully the stretchmarks stay away for as long as possible!

Kiehl's Creme De Corps

I use this for all parts of body except the belly - price does matter after awhile!!! Gotta love this non scented nor oily body cream that moisturizes my body pretty well.

DSC_1804

Clarin's Beautiful Mom Collection

Tonic Body Treatment Oil

To be used immediately after showering and wiped dry.

Stretch Mark Control Cream

1 tube down in the second trimester and psychologically it may have worked for me. Just be cautious about over applying since it leaves residue.

Exfoliating Body Scrub

This is essential in removing dead skin, leaving the skin extra smooth! Prior to pregnancy, I have been a fan of Kiehl's.

Energizing Leg Emulsion

The cramps resurfaced in late second trimester and boy did they hurt! So did sore ankles plague me. Clarins' energizing leg emulsion worked wonders for me and daily I had the Hubba be my masseuse for a pampering night massage!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts