Shiro Handmade

12:00 PM

DSC_2265

Since having a place to call our own, I have been obsessed with...kitchenware. The last of all things infact when its the very same things that used to bring on yawns and disinterest and the mother would always bring up this particular conversation we had before and I rebutted "I will be interested when time comes".

Pots, tea pots, cups, milkshake glasses, serve ware are just a few of the things that got my money flapping out of my wallet so readily. Wood cutlery and plates were amongst the first few things I wanted in the repertoire and I stumbled upon Shiro Handmade from Bangkok. The temptation to fly them in was too great and had it not been for bank transfer issues, I'd have gotten my first parcel so much earlier. Resulting in my orders from Taobao which was disastrous to say the least; read broken cutlery amongst the list of problems.

The second chance arose when the hubba made a trip to Bangkok and yay, we got them hand delivered to the hotel. :)

DSC_2269

Gorgeous pieces and I cannot wait to start using them!!

DSC_2273

Spot the petite size for baby! 

DSC_2267 

Just sharing the deets :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts