The fault in our stars - the ultimate romance movie

10:54 AM

The thing about married life is, somehow, somewhere, sometime down the road, the things we all used to do to "while away time" becomes a luxury. I hate to admit how much a movie junkie I used to be because there was not much to do and me being the non-outdoorsy person could only rely on that to spend time with the other half.

Since the wedding, we've only caught 2 movies - Transfomers and The fault in our stars. Two very extreme genres of movies. I urge you to catch the latter while you can. A girl's movie for sure and definitely one meant for the couples.

It's strange how now and then we need such stark reminders on the existence of true love.



Some of my favourite movie quotes and snippets.

“Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”

“I'll fight it. I'll fight it for you. Don't you worry about me, Hazel Grace. I'm okay. I'll find a way to hang around and annoy you for a long time.”

“You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts